Precision Ground & Highly Polished Knives
All TGW knives for the pork and beef industries are precision ground and highly polished for hygiene and food safety. Standard and premium non-stick coatings are available, as well as state-of-the-art wear coatings to accommodate even the most demanding applications.
We can manufacture knives based on the OEM machine model or part number, or from blueprints and/or samples.
Our Beef & Pork Processing Blades
TGW specializes in manufacturing beef and pork processing knives for every segment of your operation.
Light & Heavy-Duty Circular Slicers
- Slicers are manufactured using the highest quality materials to obtain optimum wear resistance as well as chip resistance.
- All stainless steel used in industrial knife production will rust over time, so learning more about the environment the knives will be used in allows us to design your product to maximize corrosion resistance.
- Custom sizes available. We can manufacture blades up to 31.5” (800mm) diameter depending on design.
Slicing & Dicing Size Reduction Knives, Portioner Knives
- TGW manufactures the sharpest size reduction knives, giving you the highest quality cuts while reducing downtime by providing long lasting edges that require less frequent resharpening, saving you money.
- Knives are manufactured for every cutting application: fresh meats, chilled and frozen, bone-in and dried.
Bowl Cutters and Chopper Blades
- Corrosion and wear-resistant, our blades are produced with state-of-the-art heat treat techniques which are required for their demanding application.
- Knives are precision ground and polished, creating sharper edges, therefore reducing friction during use and making them easier to clean. Precision ground in matched sets, as requested.
Machine and Handheld Skinner & Derinder Blades
- TGW offers standard and specially made skinner and derinder blades with precision ground and polished razor-sharp cutting edge for optimum performance.
- Blades are individually separated and packaged to prevent edge damage in transit and storage.
contact our sales team today!
Request a Free Quote Today!
We stock a wide variety of industrial machine knives for packaging, processing, and converting operations. We offer competitive lead times and pricing!
Testimonials from Our Customers
I recommend TGW because they are knowledgeable and they take care of problems quickly.
Robert – Food Processing
TGW is fast, efficient, easy to work with. They have a fast response time, and their prices are good. TGW is good at cross referencing other manufacturer’s knives with their knives too.
Cindy - OEM
They service the equipment, they have the knives he needs, they are good quality, and the prices are good. If the parts are in stock, then the lead time is very short.
Chris – Printing
TGW is fast, the quote turn around time is quick. When I call on the phone and ask questions, the customer service representatives are knowledgeable and fast to get answers back.
Nancy – Food Processing
My representative always answers right away with emails and if he doesn’t know something, he always gets someone involved right away and gets the answers. He is always accurate with delivery dates.
Joe – Packaging
I recommend TGW all the time! In fact, I recommended them to twelve other plants, many of whom became customers. If I had to give them a score from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I would give TGW a ten based on quality, pricing and fairly quick delivery.
Richard – Converting
They had what we needed and we could get it in plenty of time. It was in stock and that is most important.
Ralph – Food Processing
TGW is very informative. The quote was fast and the pricing was good.
Greg – Packaging
TGW’s blades cut better and are welded together better than other suppliers.
Scott – Food Processing
I like customer service and how they handle everything. They do a great job.
Joe – Food Processing
I’ve never had any problems with any of the orders and I’ve been working with TGW for 18 years.
Kathy – Packaging
TGW has knowledge of all our knives and they will come and talk to me in person for exact measurements and knife application.