Poultry processing is a highly competitive environment, and streamlining processing operations to maximize poultry throughput is very important for ensuring profitability and continued success. At TGW International, we can help you get the high-quality poultry processing blades you need to ensure uninterrupted operations at your facility. Learn more below.
Our Comprehensive Poultry Blade Solutions – End-To-End Service From TGW
If you’re working with multiple blade and knife providers for your poultry processing plant, TGW International is here to change that. By partnering exclusively with us for your blades, you can enjoy consistent deliveries, excellent quality, and set, predictable costs that make it easier to manage your day-to-day operations.
We offer a full range of poultry blade solutions. Our lineup of knives and blades can be used through every step of mechanical poultry processing, including:
- Evisceration to remove internal organs
- Cut up & deboning to prepare the meat for end-user consumption
- Further processing, such as cutting larger breasts into filets or tenders
- End-of-line packaging in plastic, foam, and other materials.
From initial slaughter to packaging of completed products, TGW provides high-quality, long-lasting knives to ensure quality and consistency throughout every step of the poultry packing process.
How High-Quality Blades From TGW International Help Improve Your Facility
There are a lot of ways that TGW International can help poultry processing facilities improve. Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing us as your preferred machine knife provider.
- Wide variety of styles and blades available – We offer a huge range of USDA-approved stainless steel knives including poultry processing slicers, cutoff knives, and slitters, to name just a few. With our large selection and plentiful stock, you’ll always be able to keep the knives you need on-hand.
- Enhanced durability and longevity – We use the highest-quality steel and manufacturing best practices to create blades that stay sharper longer, provide a longer overall lifespan, and are more durable and hold up to wear & tear effectively.
- Fewer line interruptions – The durability of our knives means that poultry processing plants can operate with fewer overall line interruptions for servicing and replacing dull or worn-out blades.
- Custom knives available – Our team of engineers can build custom poultry processing blades from existing schematics, build new blades to meet your specifications, or even put a print together from basic verbal instructions.
Contact TGW International Now To Get The Poultry Processing Knives You Need
TGW International is the #1 choice for any poultry processor who wants to save money on machine knives, get high-quality blades from a single source, and enjoy more efficient, streamlined daily operations. Contact us online to learn more about TGW, and see how we can help you.